The OV7670 image sensor is a low voltage CMOS sensor that provides the full functionality of a single-chip VGA camera and image processor in a small footprint package. The OV7670 provides full-frame, sub-sampled or windowed 8-bit images in a wide range of formats, controlled through the Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB) interface.This product has an image array capable of operating at up to 30 frames per second (fps) in VGA.
- High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Lens shading correction
- Flicker (50/60 Hz) auto detection
- De-noise level auto adjust
- Supports image sizes: VGA, CIF, and any size scaling down from CIF to 40×30
- VarioPixel method for sub-sampling
- ISP includes noise reduction and defect correction
- Supports LED and flash strobe mode
- Supports scaling
- Output support for Raw RGB, RGB (GRB 4:2:2, RGB565/555/444), YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2) formats
- Image quality controls including color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness (edge enhancement), and anti-blooming
- Saturation level auto adjust (UV adjust)
- Edge enhancement level auto adjust
Pins description and lens specification can be obtained from specification tab.